Thursday, March 4, 2010

We had a new addition to our family about a month ago: a piano! Scott and I love it! And Matthew enjoys it too. He likes to bounce along to the music, and he even got a chance to sit with daddy on the piano bench.



This next picture is included at my mom's request. She wants to see Matthew in the church outfit she gave him for Christmas.


This was Matthew "acting up" during FHE. He was making some silly faces!


And finally, Aunt Liz said that every baby needs some camo when she gave Matthew these pants for Christmas. I just realized Matthew would probably fit into them now, so he wore them for the first time today (and he does kind of blend in with the chair.5). Thanks Liz!

3 comments:

Katie said...

He can already play the piano! Smart kid! Wow, I can't believe I am related to such an incredibly handsome little boy. I'm printing off the picture of him goofing off and making faces...you need to enter him into some sort of a contest. He would win for sure.

Sledgehammer said...

I can't believe how much hair Matthew has now! He is really growing and changing. It makes me realize it has been too many months since we last saw all of you.

Also, it makes me wonder if Melissa and Scott have changed as much as Matthew! Will we still recognize all of you? J/K, but wouldn't it be great if we could see ourselves progressing as much as we can see it in a baby?

And, somehow, I am on Stephen's account, so I am adding a disclaimer. This is Grandma Vincent, not Sledgehammer. I am slightly impaired when it comes to technology. Sorry Stephen. I am, inexplicably, on your turf!

Liz said...

LOVE IT! Cutest kid on the planet. can't wait to come in 2 weeks!