Sunday, August 7, 2011

A few more pictures


We took a drive into San Francisco to visit my former place of employment: Williams-Sonoma corporate headquarters. The drive was a little hectic, but it was so fun to see my friends there and show off Matthew's latest tricks!

Matthew loves, loves, loves these magnets. They're just orange squares with letters on them,
but he plays with them every day.


Matthew loves to eat his PBJ in the living room.  I'm trying to encourage more eating at the table.

Matthew has started wearing sunglasses in the car every once in a while.  On this day, he fell asleep during the drive.

2 comments:

Les said...

I can't believe how big Matthew is getting!! He is growing into such an adorable little man.

Melissa Egg said...

I know! The last few weeks I keep thinking to myself that definitely doesn't look like a baby anymore. Although sometimes he'll want me to cuddle him in my arms and call him a "tiny baby". I love it!